(BATTERIES ARE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY)
The MXJO IMR 18650 has max discharge current at 35A with a continuous discharge current of 20A. The battery capacity is 3000mAh. This battery is great for both box and mechanical mods. These are the newest version of the MXJO IMR Safe chemistry LiMN 3.7V rechargeable batteries in an 35A 18650 3000MAH size. These cells can handle high amperage and are safe to use in series / multi-cell applications. Can be charged with any LiIon battery charger with 4.2V output.
- Brand: MXJO
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: IMR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge: 20A Max Continuous, Rated 35A Max Pulse by MXJO
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.20mm x 64.89mm
- Weight: 60g
- Operating Discharge Temperature : -10 to 60 Degrees Celsius
- Standard Charge : CC/CV 1.50A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V
1. Do not dispose to fire or water.
2. Keep the battery in a battery case and store at dry places , don’t leave the battery in devices when it’s idling.
3. Do not use it out of operating temperature.