The new i4 aims to provide a safe and seamless user experience. Constructed from ABS fire retardant materials, and built to the highest standards of safety. The i4 is able to power almost all batteries with either 100-240V AC (mains) or 12V DC for use in vehicles. Your dependable companion at home and on the road.
Compatibility & Power:
- able to accommodate four batteries of varying sizes and chemistry (with the exception of 26650 22650 C). Compatible with IMR, Li-ion, and Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries.
- IMR / Li-ion: 26650 22650 18650 18350 18490 18500 17670 17500 14500 10440 16340 (RCR123)
- Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA AAA AAAA C
- Input: AC 100-240V 50 / 60Hz 0.35A (MAX) 10W DC 12V 1A
- Output: 4.2V -+ 1% / 1.48V -+ 1% 0.375A*4 / 0.75A*2
The integrated microprocessor automatically identifies battery types and selects the appropriate charging voltage and current. It automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate charge mode (CC, CV, and -dV/dt). -dV/dt charging program for Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries to detect battery status and control perfect timing for cease of charging. Able to deliver maximum power while prevents overcharging. There are 3 color LED that displays charging process for each battery. Automatically stops charging when the process is complete.
With extremely low internal resistance, IMR batteries may be overcharged and lead to safety issues when charged in regular Li-ion battery chargers. To address this problem, the new i4 incorporates an optimized IMR charging system that is able to monitor the entire charging process, ensuring end voltage is always within safe limits, which ultimately helps extend battery life. Made of pure copper, the spring-loaded battery contact plates minimizes contact resistance to achieve a more precise charging voltage, generate less heat and provide a smooth sliding action when installing and removing batteries.