Spinner III S 1600mAh Passthrough Vision Battery (Generic)
This is the less expensive Generic version of the popular Spinner lll device.
- 3.6-4.8V CVT top twist
- Upgraded and stable PCB control head.
- USB Passthrough with android style micro usb connector (CHARGER NOT INCLUDED)
- More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage.
- Brand new and upgraded battery cell of 1600mA, which makes the Spinner III even more powerful.
- Longer life span for the new upgraded PCB and battery cell.
- The battery is turned on/off by pressing the button five times in two second.
- When the battery is off, the button flashes three times in mixed color to indicate that battery is activated after pressing the button five times in two second.
- When the battery is on, the button flashes three times in mixed color to indicate that battery is off after pressing the button five times in two seconds.
- Spinner III is capable of outputting voltage from 3.6v to 4.8v.
- The bottom scale indicates the position of voltage output level.
- Rotate the bottom spin to align the red line with the bottom scale to arrive the voltage output level as marked in number.
- The red line on bottom spin can stay at any position along the scale between 3.6v and 4.8v to fine-tune your voltage output,
- Please be aware that the red line moves between 3.6v and 4.8v along the scale and do not push the red line on bottom spin to go over the 3.6v clockwise and 4.8v counter-clockwise; it may damage the battery if being pushed forcefully.
- Spinner III could display three colors from the button to indicate the battery usage level.
- If the button displays WHITE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 60%-100% battery power.
- If the button displays BLUE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 30%-60% battery power.
- If the button displays ORANGE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 0%-30% battery power (time to charge the battery)
- The button flashes fifteen times in mixed color to indicate that there is no power at all left in battery and it can no longer function without being properly charge.
- Short circuit protection - when battery is on, in case of a short circuit which usually happens if the user operates wrongly during installing a cartomizer onto the battery or connecting USB charger to the battery, the button flashes three times and stop working temporarily until the conditions causing short circuit are remove.
- Working time protection - when battery is on, in case of pressing the button non-stop for more than eight seconds, the button flashes five times and shut down the output instantly.
- Charging time - Spinner III, for its large capacity of 1600mAh, requires about 5-6 hours to be fully recharged if the the battery has no power at all.